In need of some ‘me’ time! We’ve got you covered!
How does ‘Relaxing & Learning about the Immune System’ sound to you?
Join Nutritional Therapist and Wellness Coach, Sophie, and Maryline your Relaxation expert, for some nourishing Restorative Yoga followed by key advice on how to naturally support your immune system.
The Restorative Yoga class will suit all levels including beginners. You will need a mat, 2 cushions and 2 blankets.
For this exquisite chill-out time you have the choice to be at home and use Zoom, or take the workshop in-person, at a sanitised studio in Chorlton / Manchester M21 8AG.
The Workshop will leave you feel recharged, relaxed and empowered with key information to naturally help your immune defences.
2-3.30pm: Restorative Yoga session including:
– Gentle flowing movements, stretching and energising, suitable for all levels including beginners
– Calming restorative postures, inviting stillness for a balanced experience
– Breathing exercises to relax, anchor and support your well-being
– After Yoga, grab a cuppa and some earphones. Sophie will be broadcasting live into your home and the studio.
3.45-4.30pm ‘Support your Immune System Naturally‘ Online Talk with Sophie from Wellness Beat including:
– Understanding your immune system
– Foods to optimise immunity
– Lifestyle hacks and tips to build resistance
– Q&A live after the presentation